The install size of AT&T Mobile Transfer depends on the type of device you have since the app was added to our catalog. It was managed to reach 9 downloads, and last week it achieved 1 installation. The app version may vary depending on your mobile device and the latest update.
AT&T Mobile Transfer App
Here I will explain about at&t mobile transfer app. at&t mobile transfer app allows you to transfer your content like: contacts, pictures, videos, music, messages and more from your old device to your new device wirelessly, with the help of at&t mobile transfer app. at&t mobile transfer app is a quick and easy solution if you’re switching between iphone and Android. at&t mobile transfer app is a great data transfer alternative to iCloud and Google Backup. Simply download the app to both devices, follow the prompts to connect the devices and transfer your content.
- Transfers over Wi-Fi only
- Transfer contacts, pictures, videos, music, call logs and messages
- Connect devices by scanning the QR code
- Content on the old device will not be erased after the transfer is complete
Mobile Transfer is a successful tool used by AT&T Mobile Transfer customers to transfer data from their old phone to their new phone. They can do this either phone to phone using Wi-Fi, or with a limited cloud backup tool.
Steps for AT&T Mobile Transfer:
Connect your old phone and new phone to your Wi-Fi network. Then open up the AT&T mobile transfer app.
- On your old phone: “From this phone” will pop up on the screen. Select it and follow the steps until you see a barcode code. You’ll need it to make the transfer.
- On your new phone: when “To this phone” shows up on your screen, select it and follow the steps until you see a barcode reader.
Scan the code on your old phone with the code reader on your new phone. Now follow the steps to transfer your info and you’re done!