The Samsung Smart Switch is an easy ways to transfer a data form one Smartphone to other Samsung Galaxy device. Samsung Smart Switch Mobile App is an easy way to back up the data on your Samsung Galaxy phone means you have no any storage to require. Means it can be transfer contacts, photos, music, videos, messages, notes, calendar and more from your old iPhone or Galaxy phone to your new Samsung Galaxy phone.
Samsung Smart Switch Download for Android, PC and MAC
Download: Samsung Smart Switch mobile app
Download: Samsung Smart Switch for Mac
Download: Samsung Smart Switch for PC
Method 1: Transfer iPhone data via iCloud to Samsung galaxy phone
1. Download the Samsung Smart Switch for mobile app and install on your new Galaxy phone.
2. Launch Samsung Smart Switch Mobile app and tap “Import from iCloud”.
3. Input your iCloud account information and tap “Login”.
4. Choose the supported content that you want to transfer and tap “Import”.
Method 2: Transfer old Galaxy phone data to new galaxy phone
1. Install the Samsung Smart Switch app on both of your old and new Galaxy Smartphone’s.
2. After opening the app on both Smartphone and Tap “Android to GALAXY” on both devices.
3. Now select your transfer content data that you have and Just tap on Transfer” button.
4. Now easy to transfer your all data successfully.
Here we’ll show you the process of installation on windows and Mac.
- First you have to download the Samsung Smart Switch App on and also Navigate to the Samsung Smart Switch support website.
- Click on the Samsung Smart Switch download link for Windows or Mac — whichever system you’re using.
- Click to launch the downloaded .exe file (.dmg on Mac).
- Click the two check boxes and Click next to finish your installation process.
- Now Setup your Samsung Smart Switch.